The Wellington Advertiser
Location: Fergus, Ontario
Posted: October 6, 2022
We have an immediate opening in our award-winning Editorial department for a full-time reporter. This position involves reporting on community news and events of all types, writing feature stories and taking photos.
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop on a Mac platform
- Working knowledge of pagination concepts
- An eye for great photography
- Familiarity with CP stylebook
- Responsible for online news and social media
- Good organizational skills & must be able to meet deadlines
- Reliable transportation and valid license
- Flexible schedule to accommodate weeknight and weekend work as assigned.
- Minimum of a college diploma in journalism
All applicants will be treated in confidence. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume and cover letter - stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board - to:
Tel: (519) 843-5410