New Narrative Ltd.
|Freelance business and financial writers/editors
Location: Remote, International
Posted: July 22, 2022
New Narrative is an Asia-based, internationally active content and communications consultancy that creates agenda-setting editorial campaigns for some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our clients rely on us to craft and publish compelling, intellectually rigorous research and thought leadership across a range of formats, from in-depth reports to podcasts and social media. For more information please see www.new-narrative.com.
As our business expands in North America we are seeking experienced writers, journalists and communicators who can write credibly and authoritatively for a broad range of blue-chip companies in the finance, technology and other sectors, on tight deadlines and to the highest editorial standards. The successful candidate(s) should have:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a business journalism or communications role
- Experience researching and/or writing for the financial and professional services sectors, and for a senior executive audience
- A keen interest in and familiarity with the themes and trends of concern to international enterprises and investors
- Availability during standard (primarily Eastern) business hours, sometimes at short notice, and the willingness to work flexible hours when required
- Impeccable English language skills
- Strong research skills and a commitment to quality control
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Our rates are highly competitive and while this is a freelance role, it has the potential to develop into something more structured for the right candidate(s).
To apply for this role please e-mail an introduction (stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board, CV and at least two examples of published work that you believe are relevant to this position to email@example.com.