Location: Remote, 0
Posted: May 5, 2022
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Modern Farmer is a publication for people who have the desire to be closer to—and more educated about—the food on their plates. Blending hands-in-dirt service, soulful inspiration, and whip-smart reporting, Modern Farmer understands that a tomato is never just a tomato—it’s also a political, and deeply personal, statement about who we want to be and the world we hope to live in.
We're looking to hire a publisher to join our growing company and help the magazine grow its brand presence and profitability. You will work closely with the editor of Modern Farmer, to maximize the brand’s success. This position is full-time and remote.
What you'll do:
- Oversee business operations for Modern Farmer brand
- Work closely with the editor to make Modern Farmer an editorial and commercial success
- Monetize e-commerce platform and content
- Generate ideas for programs and campaigns to maximize revenue and profit
- Pursue funding opportunities and collaborative partnerships for Modern Farmer
- Deep knowledge of digital, print and social platforms
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and collaborative partnerships
- Must possesses undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits include healthcare reimbursement and retirement contributions.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Board to:
Modern Farmer Media