|Reporter: Western Canada
Location: Vancouver (or remote), British Columbia
Posted: October 11, 2021
BuzzBuzzHome by Zonda is looking for a reporter to contribute to its real estate news brand Livabl through the development of stories based out of Western Canada.
Launched in 2018 as part of the BuzzBuzzHome network, Livabl has grown into an essential digital resource for homebuyers, real estate investors, industry leaders and urbanists.
BuzzBuzzHome by Zonda is a market leader in new residential construction data across North America.
Our mission is to improve how consumers discover and buy brand new homes. We care about the accuracy and organization of our information and providing a best-in-class user experience. We’re advocates for transparency in the new residential construction marketplace.
Livabl is a key piece of our effort to expand our audience, create compelling and informative user experiences and help our home builder clients reach new home buyers through expertly crafted content.
- Digital media experience.
- A journalism degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong news sense.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- A knack for writing compelling headlines.
- Understanding of the principles and tools that underpin digital content creation and
- distribution, including social media, SEO and data analytics.
- Ability to work with outside partners to achieve mutual goals.
- Top notch organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to manage priorities.
Please apply online here, stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board.