Location: Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Posted: July 16, 2021
Pattison Media is looking for a talented News Anchor/Reporter to join an elite team of broadcasters in Prince Albert, SK.
We are looking for a creative, engaging, and enterprising anchor to deliver fast-paced innovative newscasts backed by a team of journalists that make up the dominant, #1 news source in the market.
You may be the News Anchor we’re looking for if you’re a great storyteller, have a strong on-air presence, digital-first mindset and a winning attitude.
- Using editorial judgement to help determine content of newscasts
- Developing story ideas, writing, shooting and editing news for on-air broadcast
- Having a strong working knowledge of Canadian Press (CP) style print journalism
- Meeting deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Being adept at all delivery platforms, including engagement on the web and social media
- Performing other tasks as required by supervisor
- Broadcast Journalism degree or diploma
- Valid drivers license and access to reliable vehicle
Please send your resume, writing examples, on-air demo and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form, stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board, by August 15, 2021 to:
**Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential**
1316 Central Avenue, 2nd Floor
Tel: (306) 961-3894
Web address: http://www.panow.com