Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posted: May 18, 2021
Deadline: June 18, 2021
allAtlanticCanada is hiring journalists for permanent, full-time, staff positions at its news bureau in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
We are seeking reporters who want to uncover news stories about Atlantic Canada’s businesses and the people running them - from major industries to startups and the pub down the street.
Since 2001, our highly-regarded, 100 per cent journalist-owned online news organization has attracted more than 13,000 paying subscribers.
Subscribers of allNovaScotia.com invest their time reading a daily line-up of exclusive and analytical business and political coverage produced by a team of 30 of Canada's best reporters and editors, many of them shareholders in our growing company.
- Principled, conscientious and hard-working.
- A strong conviction that professional journalism has a monetary value.
- A desire to become part of a loyal team working towards common goals.
- Strong writing skills and a command of the English language.
- Knowledge of French also a major asset.
We offer competitive salaries, group benefits and moving bonuses in one of the most livable, safest and affordable areas of the country.
Please send resume, cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board, and writing samples to: