Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
Posted: October 9, 2020
Deadline: November 9, 2020
AllNewfoundlandLabrador has an opening for a full-time, staff reporter in St. John's.
Since 2001, our highly-regarded, independent online news organization has attracted nearly 12,000 paying subscribers across the region.
The loyal supporters invest their time reading a daily line-up of exclusive and analytical business and political coverage produced by a team of 30 of Canada's best reporters and editors, many of them company shareholders.
- Principled, conscientious and hard-working.
- A strong conviction that professional journalism has a monetary value.
- A desire to become part of a loyal team working towards common goals.
- Print newsroom experience or excellent writing skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
We offer competitive salaries and group benefits in one of the most livable areas of the country.
Please send resumes, cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Board and writing samples to:
Web address: http://allnewfoundlandlabrador.com