Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posted: September 16, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Bayard Canada, publisher of Owlkids Magazines, Owlkids Books, and Novalis Publishing, currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to manage our front desk and provide general administrative and editorial support.
This is currently a part-time position (two to three days a week at our Yonge and Eglinton office).
- Greet and direct all visitors and clients
- Manage phone system
- Execute mailings
- Receive and send courier packages
- Distribute mail
- Order office materials
- Data entry as needed
- Organize office events
- General administrative, editorial, and marketing support
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, WordPress)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work
- Knowledge of publishing an asset
- Ability to speak and write French an asset
Bayard Canada is strongly committed to equity and diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodations during the interview process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply, please send your resumé with a cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Board by September 25, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Administrative Assistant.”
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.