Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posted: January 10, 2020
Associate Editor, Strategy Magazine (contract)
Brunico Communications' industry-leading publication Strategy is looking for an experienced magazine editor and writer for a contract position in downtown Toronto. The associate editor will primarily work on the print magazine and will assist Strategy's editor in efficiently managing content and working with the team to meet print deadlines. As a member of the editorial team, the associate editor will also pitch and write features for the monthly magazine, covering news that is of interest to marketers and agency execs.
- Three to five years of copy editing and writing experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently generate story ideas, research and write
- A team player attitude and a high degree of comfort working within a small editorial team
- University degree or college diploma in journalism or a related field
- A background in business journalism is preferred
- Knowledge of the marketing/advertising and media industries are considered assets
Please apply via email to Jennifer Horn, editor, Strategy Magazine at email@example.com.
Please include a brief cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Board, resume, three brief story ideas that would be relevant to strategy's audience and three relevant writing samples, such as short news pieces or special report features.
366 Adelaide St West
Web address: http://www.strategyonline.ca