Location: Fergus, Ontario
Posted: December 12, 2019
Deadline: January 17, 2020
We have an immediate opening in our Editorial department for a full-time reporter. This position involves reporting on community news and events of all types, writing feature stories and taking photos.
- Experience with Indesign and Photoshop on a Mac platform
- Working knowledge of pagination concepts
- An eye for great photography
- Familiarity with CP stylebook
- Comfortable with online news and social media
- Good organizational skills & must be able to meet deadlines
- Reliable transportation and valid license
Minimum of a college diploma in journalism
Hours of work
Full-time position, with flexible schedule to accommodate weeknight and weekend work as assigned.
All applicants will be treated in confidence.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Board and resume to:
905 Gartshore Street