Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posted: April 24, 2019
Ipsos’ Global Advisor is a monthly syndicated service fielded in 27 countries each month for clients and media partners. Reports powered by Global Advisor include Global Consumer Confidence Index: a monthly measure of consumer attitudes on a variety of issues; The Economic Pulse of the World: a monthly assessment of the state of the economy around the world and What Worries the World: a bi-monthly examination of the citizen opinion of the country direction, and issues of most concern around the world. We’re looking for a creative, passionate, data-driven writer to create interesting insights using data from Ipsos’ Global Advisor. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to dive into first-hand proprietary data, analyze and churn into interesting articles for our business clients and media partners. This role is pivotal in the development of content that increases awareness, builds credibility and brand equity for Ipsos Global Advisor. Our ideal candidate will have a solid technical aptitude, proven ability to edit and write clearly, analytical ability to create the hypothesis and analyze data, has some basic knowledge of business and with the capability of working individually or collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Brainstorm and strategize fresh content executions that will educate and engage readers
- Conceive, write and edit contents including but not limited to: articles, press releases, white papers, video, email marketing
- Creation and management of articles that attract audiences; this includes blog posts, white papers, reports, infographics, social posts, etc.
- Create and mange engaging content for Global Advisor social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably for a business-related company
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to develop content that requires little to no editing
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, who believes in using data and analytics to inform all decisions.
- A good eye for visual design as the role will supervise a Data Visualization Designer.
- Previous supervisory experience an asset
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured, and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants and will work individuals to provide accommodation upon request.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking by submitting an application online. Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Please state in your application that you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board.
160 Bloor Street East, Suite 300
Web address: http://www.ipsos.com