Newcom Media Inc.
|Digital Content Co-Ordinator
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posted: April 4, 2019
Deadline: May 10, 2019
Digital Content Coordinator
An immediate opportunity exists for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and focused professional to join the Oral Health Group in the role of Digital Content Coordinator.
The position is responsible for varied editorial, digital and administrative duties relating to the magazines, website, and social media feeds for the Dental Group.
- Working on multiple platforms related to Oral Health Group’s magazines, website and social media feeds
- Copy editing and assembling content for online platforms
- Writing, collecting and posting daily news at www.oralhealthgroup.com
- Assembling and managing weekly and monthly eNewsletters
- Interacting with readers through social media platforms
- Preparing for and attending Editorial Board meetings and other functions as required
- Working collaboratively with all members of the dental team to produce top quality content for all platforms
- Working closely with other departments within the company as required (IT, Creative Services, Production)
- Moderate to advanced experience and knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, SEO, & Google Analytics
- Basic understanding and ability to analyze data
- Knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience working with scheduling tools for social media (Buffer and/or Hootsuite)
- Basic Adobe program skills (InDesign, InCopy, Photoshop)
- Experience with digital marketing, running online campaigns, monthly promos
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines within a fast-paced group environment
Qualified candidates will have experience in a magazine and/or online environment, a post-secondary education in journalism or communications, and comfort working with Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
Newcom Media is a private family-owned company that produces leading magazines, events, and digital platforms serving the dental, automotive, insurance, meetings and incentives, supply chain, and trucking industries.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send a cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Board and resume to:
Jillian Cecchini, Managing Editor, Oral Health
Newcom Media Inc.
5353 Dundas St. West, Suite 400
Web address: http://www.oralhealthgroup.com