Fondation Gaze's Books
|Customer Service Representative
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posted: October 11, 2018
Deadline: November 13, 2018
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals who are quick learners and willing to go the extra mile for our customer. Individuals who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution for each enquiry.
The successful candidates for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies and will be well-trained in service knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. Also, the successful candidate would need to be able to follow instructions effectively and multitask whilst servicing our customers in a professional manner.
This is one of those rare Customer Service roles where you will really be appreciated as an integral part of the business. We recognise how important you are!! And you'll love representing our very successful, well respected company.
What's in it for you?
- Full time and part time positions available
- Work with great people who support each other
- Ability to move up fast – superstars are rewarded
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- Be in charge of your career
- Manage large volumes of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Great quality service – you will provide a great experience and solution for your customer
- You must be eligible to work in Canada
- You must be reliable and have a fantastic work ethic
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates background/references will be undertaken and a police check will be required of the successful applicant.
Please send resume and cover letter - stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board - to:
Fondation Gaze's Books
7425 cheman Canore #311