Honeycomb Worldwide Inc.
|Webinar Moderator – Live Broadcast Host
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posted: March 10, 2018
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Xtalks.com, part of Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is an established new media company and a leading producer of webinars for the global life science, medical device and food industries.
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking to build out our production team with the addition of a full-time webinar moderator.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of experienced webinar moderators and facilitators. In addition to moderating our live broadcasts, the successful candidate will also be required to perform a range of tasks throughout the event life cycle, including webinar rehearsals, technical testing and reporting.
- Ideal Candidate Qualifications, Strengths and Skill-sets
- Phenomenal oral presentation skills, as they will be the “Voice of Xtalks”
- Live broadcast experience (film/radio/TV/webinar/videos)
- Tech-savvy individual who is confident working across a range of software applications
- Exemplary organization skills, great time management and an uncanny ability to multi-task
- A great coaching manner and the ability to exude confidence when on-air or when dealing with clients & presenters
- Be unfazed in high-pressure situations, be able to trouble-shoot and “think on their feet”
- BSc related to the Sciences with an ability to grasp concepts and hold a discussion on topics centered around the Life Sciences, Medical Device and Food Industries
- Journalism / Editorial experience an asset
- (Intermediate to Advanced Level) working with Microsoft excel
- Post-production/video-editing experience
We are open to meeting candidates across a spectrum of experience levels, as we always view passion for the role, as the most important factor when adding to our team. The successful candidate will work from our offices, based in the heart of Toronto’s Yorkville (Bay/Bloor) district.
Honeycomb (Xtalks) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please forward your resume together with samples of your best video/audio work - along with a cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board - to:
Honeycomb Worldwide Inc.
1235 Bay Street, Suite 802
Tel: (416) 845-5477
Fax: (416) 977-6999
Web address: http://www.xtalks.com