|General Assignment Reporter
Location: Bonnyville, Alberta
Posted: September 8, 2017
Deadline: September 26, 2017
The Bonnyville Nouvelle and Lakeland Regional is currently hiring a general assignment reporter/photographer.
As part of our three-person newsroom, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with our editor, reporter, and other staff. Reporters are required to cover stories in and around the Town of Bonnyville and City of Cold Lake.
- a degree or diploma in journalism is a must
- the ability to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and at a moment's notice
- a willingness to research and develop compelling story pitches on a weekly basis
- the ability to cover a wide variety of topics from court and municipal politics to sports and community events
- strong digital photography skills
- experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is an asset
A reliable personal vehicle is a must, or the ability to acquire one soon after arrival.
The selected candidate will be required to relocate to the Bonnyville - Cold Lake area.
Please send your resume, samples and cover letter - stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board - to:
5304 50 Ave.
Tel: (780) 826-3876
Web address: http://www.bonnyvillenouvelle.ca