Newcom Business Media, Inc.
|Web Editor (Part-time)
Location: Toronto (Valleybrook location, Ontario
Posted: June 6, 2017
Our growing portal and interconnected group of leading national print properties requires a part-time web editor. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about good journalism and has an affinity for the automotive category and all the parts that go with it.
We are B2B publishers looking to fill a part-time (15-20 hours/week) web position. This individual will be involved in the content development and management of our e-newsletters, social media, and other cross-platform initiatives.
- Manage website news and content distribution across all digital and social platforms
- Have an analytical approach to delivering content to ensure maximum audience delivery
- Build our presence across various social media platforms for all of our brands
- Report and analyse our performance across all of our digital properties
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a degree/certificate in journalism or communications
- Experience using WordPress preferred
- Excel in time management and multi-tasking
- Be a great team player – it’s all about the team!
Newcom Business Media, a private family-owned company, is a great place to work! Newcom is a market leader delivering properties (magazine/event/digital) across several sectors including automotive, dental,
insurance, meetings & incentives, supply chain, and trucking. Newcom is looking specifically for candidates who want to build a future in B2B communications.
If you think this position and Newcom might be
right for you, we would welcome a conversation.
Please include “Part-time Web Editor” in
the subject line and send your resume, along with the reason why this position interests
you, to: firstname.lastname@example.org