Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Posted: May 9, 2017
Deadline: June 10, 2017
Are you an experienced videographer who can capture newsworthy footage at flexible hours (especially evenings and weekends)?
Insauga.com/Inbrampton.com is looking for a videographer skilled at producing photos and videos for an online media company that serves the Peel community (namely Brampton and Mississauga). Some footage were interested in receiving includes non-graphic shots and videos of robbery, murder or assault investigations. We're also interested in non-graphic footage of fires and auto crashes and collisions.
- A college or university diploma or degree in photography, film or broadcast journalism
- Two to five years experience producing photos and videos for news organizations
- A valid driver's license and constant access to a reliable vehicle
- A reliable means of learning about crimes and emergencies early
- Up to date knowledge of legalities and rules pertaining to documenting crimes, fires and collisions
- All the necessary equipment (cameras, editing software, etc).
Please send a cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Job Board and resume to:
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Web address: http://insauga.com