National Film Board of Canada
|Chef, relations média
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posted: April 26, 2017
Deadline: May 26, 2017
HEAD, MEDIA RELATIONS
The National Film Board of Canada (NFB) is a center for innovation and creativity, and is seeking a Media Relations Manager to plan and promote its works and projects across the country and beyond the foreigner. A Canadian producer and distributor of documentary, auteur and interactive art, the NFB has generated a number of technological and creative revolutions and is seeking audacious and passionate people.
Contributes to the media relations strategic planning in conventional and digital media for the promotion and visibility of the NFB, its creations and expertise. Design and realization strategies and action plans to ensure the NFB's institutional presence in social media.
Contributes to the works’ communication-marketing plans and the NFB's institutional positioning plan, participates in the design and implementation of the media strategies proposed by his/her team. Establishes innovative media partnerships where appropriate in connection with general management and production.
Works closely with the NFB's Head, Marketing and Head, Social Media to ensure an overview of upcoming projects and timelines in order to properly guide related press activities.
- Undergraduate degree in an area related to the responsibilities of the position (Journalism, Communications, Political Science, or other related fields).
- Minimum of nine (9) years’ relevant and recent experience required (within a Canadian media outlet or agencies or institutions related to media management).
- Extensive experience and practical knowledge of Canadian media, its function and evolution, both those described as more "conventional" and those related to new technologies.
- Experience of at least 2 years in personnel management.
- Bilingualism required in both official languages, both written and oral.
- Work location: Montreal
Interested candidates with the above qualifications are invited to apply in writing, including a cover letter stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Job Board, citing citing competition number: JS-00021217 and résumé to email@example.com, BY MAY 26, 2017.
Office National du film du canada
Web address: http://nfb.ca